James Lipton, host of Inside the Actor's Studio on Bravo! always asks his guests ten questions that were written by Bernard Pivot. I decided to provide for you my answers:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually, emotionally]?
Sitting on the porch on a nice evening with the Tiki Torches burning and a glass of Cruzan Rum and Diet Coke.
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Flying Rats Asses
6. What sound or noise do you love?
My kid's laugh.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
What I had set out to do originally... Research and teach Jazz History.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything dealing with death.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You and your Grandaddy have a Tee Time at 11... The Scotch will be in the cart.